T is for Tales of Eternal Romance



I fondly remember our childhood days when my mother used to sing melodiously the Tamil song "Theeratha-vilayattu-pillai" in which the famous poet Bharathiyar imagines himself to be the Lady Love and Lord Krishna to be the lover.


In that innocent age, I could feel the presence of Lord Krishna at home and bask in the eternal blessings. Soul captured, I would love to repeat those lines again and again and marvel at the bliss that filled our home with happiness.

I have given the link where you can read the translation of the tamil poem. The English translation may help you to understand what the poem is about, but listening to this melodious song will help any listener to enjoy the bliss of being one with Lord Krishna.


I grew up into a girl who was a staunch lover of Lord Krishna, which helped me to write love poems in both Tamil and English that emphasized pure love with eternal bliss. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

J is for Jotting Electronically....

E is for Everything is Good

C is for Challenging Travels