B is for Beginning again


I am always at crossroads. Whenever I begin to do something, it gets me on my toes for it will not happen at the first instance. I need to keep on beginning again and again until I get it done. The hurdles never bog me down but they inspire me to the core and make me work hard to achieve it without fail.

 
I think of my teenage days when I wanted to conquer the world by doing something different. But life had other plans for me. Yet, I decided to go with the flow and achieve my best. Days of struggles left me numb with pain. 

The three years I spent at home - like a closed prison - where I could only watch the clear sky. Though I lived with my parents, those are the days which helped me to be strong at heart and keep on trying my best. Words came as the healer to my loneliness. I wrote every day and shared my feelings and thoughts on white, blank papers and those sheets of papers became my audience. When I joined the nursery school as a teacher, my cherished goals looked bleak and away from my hold. 

The lesson learnt - Begin again and again and again till you reach your goal.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

J is for Jotting Electronically....

E is for Everything is Good

C is for Challenging Travels