L is for Learning and Unlearning





From the day we were born to the day we will leave this world, we learn and unlearn so many things in life.  Our brain is a wonderful chip that stores those memories where we learn and unlearn subsequently according to the need of the hour.


If we are all not gifted with the blessing of forgetting/unlearning things that we don't want, life would have turned into a hell.  This unlearning process help us erase those bad moments/memories/events from our mind and start fresh again.  This is god sent and definitely a gift to cherish.



 
Looking back at those childhood days where I learned so many new things that got erased or stored deep inside my brain cells that may never come up to the surface. Good memories may bring happiness but bad memories will trigger a tsunami of pain and even can turn our lives into a hell. 

During my school days, I attended Yoga classes. Whatever I learned at that time helped me to sustain myself during days of pain and struggles.  It helped me to keep my troubled mind at ease and push those hard memories deep into a place in the brain where it will be locked forever.  While the brain actively learns interesting ideas as we grow, it also unlearns so many things that may not sound important at that time.  Yet, we could not deny the fact that whatever we learned at young will come with us forever.  





After we die, nothing will come with us.  Only what we learned and unlearned during the process of our lives in this earth will be with us. And this is true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

J is for Jotting Electronically....

E is for Everything is Good

C is for Challenging Travels