#AtoZ Reflections for 2018


Reflections - Many colors of a Rainbow


Initially when I decided to take up this challenge, I listed the topics that I will be writing every day.  But things turned tough for me as I could not find time to organize my ideas.  I had to manage household chores, help my daughter in her university exams, and  tight schedules at work. I had to snatch time during my lunch at work and complete the day's assignment.

Usually, I always spare some time to read relevant content on the topic.  Unfortunately I could not spare much time to do my research.  I have to use the clues from the suggested topics for the letter of the day. Though I am not satisfied with whatever I have posted,  I could write something everyday without missing a day. This has triggered my silent muse to write, write, write and write. 

Though I could not spare time to read all the posted blogs and check all the links in the Master list, I randomly read blogs every day; never forget to post my comments.  I felt rejuvenated and happy when there were comments. Even a single comment made a huge difference. Thanks for those who commented and made my day!



My Heartfelt Thanks to the incredible A to Z Team

Zalka Csenge VirĂ¡g @ The Multicolored DiaryJohn Holton @The Sound of One Hand TypingJ Lenni Dorner @ Blog of J Lenni DornerJayden R Vincente @ J R Vincente Erotica Writer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

J is for Jotting Electronically....

E is for Everything is Good

C is for Challenging Travels